Tuesday 13 September 2011

Do your nails!

I used to get my nails done all the time. Pink tips, french mani... you name it. I've given it a break for now because I found that all the gel and glue were ruining my nails. Also having a newborn baby and extremly long nails are difficult and not to mention a bit ridiculous. Sooo I started doing my nails myself. I've discovered a new technique on YouTube called marble nails. Go on YouTube and look it up ... pretty cool. Taking care of yourself is good for you! Try a new hairstyle, buy a different looking purse and play with colors. Who says you can't wear white after labour day? Wear what makes you feel happy. Paint your nails blue and match it with a blue handbag and blue scarf. If your looking for brand names without the high prices go to Winners. It's a great place to shop. I've seen alot of beautiful Guess purses on sale. Shopping online is great too. Check out some of these purses. :)  Until next time.. ta ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment