Friday 16 September 2011

Detox!

Just like a million other people out there I'm trying to lose weight. It 's not easy because I love food. Fast food slow food it's all good food! There is a KFC down the street from me a Pizza Pizza, Chinese food with the mmm mmm good sweet and sour chicken balls.... grrr!! why are they doing this to me!! Anyhow I'm not obese or anything and I don't want to be. I bought some detox pills the other day called Flush The Fat. I tried it a few years ago and it actually worked. You have to drink alot of water though which is ok with me I love water, but I also love juice. Crystal light powder is perfect to toss in the glass if you are like this too. After reading about weight loss and seeing the million tricks and gadgets out there, the word detox always comes up. We first have to get the junk out of our bodies and start fresh! Susanne Somers actually has a great book out called Sexy Forever. She has a lot of great info.  in this book. She's a cancer survivor and has tons of knowledge on health. Check her out and also try a good detox! It works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment