Tuesday 13 September 2011

New Mommy

So I just had my first child she is going on 5 months. There was so much to learn, discover and love. Now that I'm on mat leave, Walmart has become my new favorite place. Not just to shop but when I'm bored I go there just to walk around and browse with the stroller and of course I end up buying things I didn't plan to. Oh well. Huggies or Pampers? Similac or Nestle? I've already found my favs. I've found that Huggies has given me less leaks and I'm sticking with Similac which was what my baby was first given in the hospital. I was advised by the nurses to not switch formulas as this can irritate babys tummy. Speaking of tummies I've gotten some stretch marks on mine. Grrr.. it made me so angery because I lathered myself daily in coca butter and shea butter while pregnant. Once I had the baby I stopped. Bad idea!! I should of kept it up because the ugly little things showed up!! Oh well... I'm trying bio oil and I heard vitamin E is also good. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for reading my first blog! Until next time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment